Friday, September 19, 2008

Funny Conversation


Below are collection of some funny cutouts in Bengali which I had received through forwarded email. And here goes the translation:

Conversations Before Marriage: (After marriage:)
Boy: So, you are ready at last! I was hardly able to wait for it.
Girl: Will you leave me?
Boy: No not at all. Don't ever think about it.
Girl: Do you love me?
Boy: Obviously, forever.
Girl: Will you ever cheat me?
Boy: No way, how could you ever think about that?
Girl: Will you ever play with my beautiful hair?
Boy: Yes, whenever I will get a chance I will.
Girl: Will you ever hurt me?
Boy: Are you mad? I am not that type of person.
Girl: Would I will be able to trust on you?
Boy: Yes
Girl: Oh my Darling !!

(For coversation after marriage, just read the above conversations in reverse order (i.e, from bottom to top)).


And here is one more on definitions in Bengali...this one is difficult to be translated


No comments: